Our client is a creative and innovative printing company based in Kettering, Northamptonshire who is experiencing a period of rapid growth. There is now a requirement to appoint an experienced Production Planner who can demonstrate excellent commercial awareness and critical thinking skills. The role requires an ambitious individual who can work under pressure and be decisive in a fast paced working environment. Previous experience in a similar industry would be advantageous but welcome applications from other backgrounds.
They are currently looking for a Production Planner who will be responsible for the planning of the print production process and control of its interfaces.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely and accurate generation of work-to schedules for all print production processes and effective communication of that plan to relevant individuals
- Balance the need to meet delivery dates with the importance of efficient machine utilisation
- Retain a commercial overview and liaise closely with customer facing and commercial teams
- Be able to escalate appropriately and document issues, ensuring that each is resolved appropriately and in an organised manner
- Strong focus on process and standard work to ensure clarity of thinking and good output in a busy, high pressure and changeable environment
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, organised and analytical individual, who can deal effectively with high pressure and change. You will have excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal, with strong interpersonal skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Extensive scheduling experience within manufacturing environment
- Seniority of experience
- Good IT skills
- Ambitions to progress and influence the business
- Strong work ethic and ability to work flexibly
- Write succinctly and with clarity
What's in it for you?
Benefits include Pension and Healthcare on completion of probationary period, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Ride to Work Scheme.
How to apply
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please click on 'Apply' and upload your CV.