Web Developer (C#, ASP.NET, MVC5)
Due to our continued international growth we’ve an exciting opportunity at Innovative Technology for a passionate Web Developer (C#, ASP.NET, MVC5) to join our highly-successful, expanding team based in Oldham, Greater Manchester. You will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £45,000 per annum, based on experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
At Innovative Technology we’re a global market leader in the design and manufacture of cash validation devices and processing services. We’ve over 300 employees at 10 locations across five continents, with around 120 based in our state-of-the-art head office. If you’re a visionary in your field and unafraid to challenge the status quo, you could be exactly what we need to fulfil our goal of revolutionising the cash handling industry.
Your Package & Perks
- £30,000 - £45,000pa, depending on experience
- Flexible working hours, to fit around personal commitments and give you time off when you’d like it most (with many of our team finishing at 2 o’clock on Fridays)
- Paid breaks, in our own state-of-the-art open-plan offices, with free hot premium drinks
- 24 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays, for great work-life balance
- Workplace Pension Scheme, with a 3% contribution from us
- Private Healthcare Scheme available for you, and the option to add family members
- Free onsite modern gym, staff car workshop, Cycle to Work Scheme and an active social calendar
In this stimulating and interesting role you’ll be working on the forefront of our latest products and services. As an experienced Web Developer (C#, ASP.NET, MVC5) you’ll design and implement web applications and cloud services for new products.
Our products are complex and the work is challenging, as we strive to incorporate appropriate innovative technologies into our designs, to provide our customers with cost effective systems. The varied work will involve creating websites through the use of ASP frameworks to produce back end databases and front end web services to tight deadlines.
This role would suit a proven Web Developer accustom to working in a fast-paced environment, whilst providing customers with real-time telemetry of internet connected devices. With design offices in Oldham, Barcelona and Milton Keynes, you’ll collaborate throughout the product lifecycle with our creative Research and Development team.
What you’ll be doing as our Web Developer Web Developer (C#, ASP.NET, MVC5)
- Project manage the research, design and implementation of secure, high-level web applications
- Identify risks, devise robust application component testing, debug and provide creative software solutions
- Collaborate with the UX/UI Designers and multi-disciplined R&D Engineers and Scientists, to produce world-class results
Key Skills & Experience required of our Web Developer (C#, ASP.NET, MVC5)
- Degree in Computer Science, or a related subject
- Experience of Bootstrap frameworks, or equivalent
- Experience of Azure, Entity or Dapper, unit test frameworks, GIT, ASP.NET Identity and/or ASP.NET SingalR would be advantageous
- Experience with web-based systems and an understanding of cloud architectures
- Strong understanding of network technologies
Who are we?
You’ll find us in Oldham, on the edge of the Pennines and less than half an hour from central Manchester, with great local amenities and transport links on our doorstep. On-site we’ve modern, open-plan offices, rapid prototype workshop and development laboratory, which along with our friendly and hardworking culture should help you feel right at home.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our new Web Developer (C#, ASP.NET, MVC5) then please click ‘apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
Keywords: Software Engineer, Web Engineer, Applications Engineer, Apps Engineer, App Engineer, Computer Engineer, Software Developer, Web Developer, Applications Developer, Apps Developer, App Developer, Software Programmer, Web Programmer, Applications Programmer, Apps Programmer, App Programmer, Computer Programmer, Lead Engineer, Lead Developer, Lead Programmer, Senior Engineer, Senior Developer, Senior Engineer, Technical Lead, HTML, CSS, MySQL, Node.js, PHP, Ruby on Rails, RoR, Bootstrap, Skeleton, SQL, REST, RESTful, Representational State Transfer