Finance Manager – Management Accounts
Here at Advanced Supply Chain we have a new opportunity for an ambitious Finance Manager – Management Accounts to join our Finance team based close to Bradford with good transport links. We offer a competitive salary and an opportunity to make a real difference in a successful growth business.
Advanced Supply Chain is a forward thinking and dynamic logistics business with an enviable reputation for growth, customer service and innovation. We operate from 6 UK locations and supply our customers with end-to-end supply chain solutions including freight forwarding, contract logistics, value added services and UK distribution. We employ over 600 people across the UK.
The Finance Manager – Management Accounts will be working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and will provide comprehensive Planning & Analysis for the business in all areas of responsibility. In addition, the role will support and deputise the Site Accountant teams as required and support the profitable development of the business whilst advising on all matters relating to the P&L.
The Finance Manager – Management Accounts role will include:
- Weekly and monthly P&L Reporting – Production of all standard financial reports and KPI’s for the business
- Forecasting/Budgeting – Supporting the co-ordination & preparation of budgets and forecasting processes, including the investigation and reporting of variances relating to the actual results
- Balance Sheet Accounts – Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts to ensure financial completeness and accuracy
- Responsible for reporting internal sales and costs
- Preparation of month end journals
- Responsible to manage the output of the Site Accountants
- Assisting the Sage 200 champion
- Highlighting and recommending opportunities for improved data capture - Project work and other ad hoc duties
To become our Finance Manager – Management Accounts, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/AAT) or Qualified by Experience
- Sage 200
- Advanced Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- A commitment to personal development
-Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Previous experience of managing Accounting staff is preferable
- Knowledge of the production of financial variances
- Warehousing/Logistics/Transport background is preferred but not essential
If you have the skills and experience required to become our Finance Manager – Management Accounts please click ‘apply’ today. We look forward to hearing from you.