An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Data Administrator to join Catena Media UK based in Aldgate, London.
Catena Media is an online lead generation company. We generate valuable traffic to our clients using various online channels. We aim to build market leading web portals that best suit the needs of our client’s customers. We use our expertise to attract the desired leads and forward them on to our clients in the form of paying customers.
In this new role, you will be working alongside the PPC team and ensuring that all data retrieved and entered is accurate.
As a Data Administrator your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Data entry and retrieving data from various systems for reporting purpose.
- Maintain the PPC filing system electronically.
- Handle special administrative projects.
- Create and format documents electronically.
- Other related duties as assigned by manager.
An ideal Data Administrator will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong computer skills including MS Office applications (Word & Excel predominantly).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks and complete them with accuracy and efficiency.
- Communicate effectively and work well with others.
- Fluent in English – additional languages would benefit your application.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment with constant interruptions.
In return for this you will receive a salary of £20,000 - £23,000 dependent upon experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 52651657 / INDMP