Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join the team based in London. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum.
The job in a nutshell as our Maintenance Engineer
To be part of a team responsible for the delivery of a planned and quality maintenance programme to a group of hotels in the London Area, You will build working relationships with the Hotel Managers and support with all maintenance issues in the hotels.
Key Accountabilities as our Maintenance Engineer:
- Undertake all aspects of maintenance as per the scoping requirements. This will typically include works such as room painting, mastic replacement, light and socket replacement, desk and door repairs.
- To consistently deliver a first time quality fix on all jobs.
- To ensure that all works are completed to the required quality standard.
- To observe safe working practises and comply with all health & safety legislation.
- To ensure minimal impact to the hotel teams and ensure that the customer is the key focus
What we’ll expect from you as our Maintenance Engineer
To succeed in this role, you will need to be an experienced trades person in any discipline; passionate about customer service and delivering results. You will feel comfortable understanding and working within hotels and seeing the impact that the role has.
- Experience of any trade (plumbing, electrical, joinery, painting and decoration)
- Has attention to detail and has pride in delivering quality workmanship
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills to develop strong working relationships
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Maintenance Engineer then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!