Data Entry Clerk
Job title: Data Entry Clerk
Salary: up to £17,000pa
Our client is the UKs leading drug and alcohol testing provider. They are currently looking for a Data Entry Clerk to provide administrative support to the Reporting Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entry of donor details in a fast and accurate manner
- Clerical review of entered donor details
- Scanning of work sheets
- Provide administrative support to the Reporting Team and to the Customer Services team
- Co-ordinate and log details of emergency call outs
- Other administrative duties in line with standard operating procedures
Required Skills and Experience:
Previous office based data entry and administrative experience is desirable. The ideal candidate should be able to touch type at speed with attention to detail
What's in it for you?
- 25 days hol + bank hol
- 3% contributory pension rising to 5% and the company will match it
- Private Healthcare and dental
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
How to apply
If you have feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please click on 'Apply' and upload your full CV.