Senior Engineering Supervisor
New opportunity not to be missed! TIS has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineering Supervisor – Key Accounts to join the team based in Nottingham. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary.
Are you passionate about engineering? If so, this could be the position for you!
TIS are one of the Midlands leading Security and Communications Companies. TIS are an NSI Gold and BAFE accredited Company who specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems who also manufactures specialist equipment. TIS work with a wide range of public and private sector businesses and have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability which is second to none. The Company is currently looking to expand its workforce due to their continued success and are now seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Senior Engineering Supervisor - Key Accounts in the City of Nottingham.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to grow their career and become a valued Supervisor for a team of 6/8 engineers working on high end customer sites. You should be positive and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for liaising with the end client and ensuring they receive excellent customer service and that SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
The Senior Engineering Supervisor - Key Accounts role involves
- Liaising and actively engaging with the client appointed representatives will be a key responsibility in this role, ensuring satisfactory responses/outcomes to all situations
- To attend client meetings and actively contribute
- Have the ability to confidently converse at a high technical level
- Supervise all day to day activities of the contract workforce this will include sub-contract/specialist contractors when required/appropriate
- Update progress on service fault attendance with the TIS Service Operation team
- Maintain/work towards a high standard of customer care ensuring all Key Performance Indicators are met or surpassed
- Oversee, supervise monitor and ensure appropriate response to all reactive service requests and planned maintenance visits
- Provide concept advise and undertake new business surveys
- Maintain a safe working environment through knowledge of safe working practice. Ensure the implementation of all health & safety requirements
- Manage equipment stock levels
- Carry out quality/inspection audits on 10% of all works producing feedback reports
- Provide regular contract status information to senior management
Key Experience/qualifications required by the Senior Engineering Supervisor - Key Accounts
- You will need to have detailed knowledge of public space CCTV architecture and concierge/door entry systems
- You will need a high level of CCTV experience
- You will require a good knowledge of electrical safety
- Ideally hold SSSTS and IPAF although training will be provided
- Have excellent Man-Management skills
- You will be a team player with ambition
- Communicate and build successful working relationships with customers and other employees
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Supplementary Training will be provided if required
You should have the ability to:
- Work on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Work well under pressure & be able to meet deadlines
- Have a flexible attitude to working hours
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Voucher Scheme, Company Vehicle, laptop and phone
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, TIS Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Senior Engineering Supervisor - Key Accounts – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join one of the Midlands leading privately owned Security and Communications Companies.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.