Senior Client Support Engineer / Senior IT Support Technician
Job Title: Senior Client Support Engineer
Salary: Dependant on experience
Our client is an industry-leading IT company based in Catterick, North Yorkshire with offices in Leeds, York and Newcastle. They specialise in consultancy, managed IT services, hosted solutions and connectivity.
The company are currently looking for a Senior Client Support Engineer to join their Catterick office.
The successful candidate will be competent with:
- All aspects of Windows desktop & application support
- All aspects of tablet and mobile device support
- Basic network troubleshooting incl ping and traceroute
- Administering Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange Server
- A strong understanding of the business, procedures and clients
- Strong Active Directory and Exchange administrative skills, including knowledge of Group Policy
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Service Desk Engineer, IT Service Desk, IT Technician, IT Support Advisor, IT Support, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line IT Support, Support Engineer, IT Desktop Support, IT Technician, IT Helpdesk, IT Desktop Support Technician, MS Office, Windows Server, 1st Line Support, 2nd Line IT Support, Support Engineer will also be considered for this role.