Business Manager / Lead Consultant
Business Manager / Lead Consultant - Geo-environmental / Geo-technical Consultancy Guildford £60k++
Fantastic general management opportunity to use your client facing sales, management and leadership skills with a thriving, successful and well-reputed Consultancy
As Business Manager ( Associate Director ), you will deliver a range of geo-environmental / geo-technical projects providing commercial guidance, project management and technical excellence to clients. With responsibility for geo-environmental / geotechnical services (and referred / referring work across divisions), you will play a major role in the strategic direction of the business. Responsibilities include:
- geo-environmental / geotechnical project management to ensure client satisfaction
- sales and business development with key target clients for bid opportunities etc.
- liaison with professional institutions / client bodies / industry events etc.
- technical and personnel reviews, coaching & mentoring junior staff etc.
- commercial accountability including submission of proposals / bids / tenders etc.
Our client is a multiple award-winning provider of engineering consultancy and specialist contracting services for construction, infrastructure and the environment, consistently appearing high up in the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For. Employing over 500 people in multiple locations around the UK, they continue to expand their private and public sector client base by organic and acquisitive growth. With a pioneering spirit and a reputation for technical excellence, they have a vibrant, friendly culture and offer an extensive package of flexible benefits to suit your individual lifestyle and well-being.
You will have a relevant qualification in Geology / Geo-environmental Science / Geotechnical Engineering or similar. You will be familiar with the consulting / contracting sector and how to engage with clients to maximise project, revenue and commercial opportunities including:
- multidisciplinary awareness for due-diligence / planning / construction / technical projects
- strong verbal / written / presentational / communication and client-facing abilities
- commitment to your own professional / personal development
- commercial, people management and financial control
If you wish to be considered for the role, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262303A3.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: consulting engineer jobs geo-technical geo-environmental geology associate director jobs construction engineering jobs infrastructure science jobs environmental jobs engineering consultancy Guildford jobs surrey London business manager general manger London engineering principal
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.