Applications are invited from suitably experienced Maintenance Technicians to support Vauxhall Ellesmere Port in their Body Unit.
Temporary Contract 9-12 months subject to review.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Breakdown support to return equipment to production
- Production support in a fast paced manufacturing facility
- General preventative maintenance functions and Practical Problem solving
Candidates must have & be able to demonstrate:
- Time served recognised engineering apprenticeship
- A key understanding of Automation Systems, including general PLCs, Robotics, pneumatics and electrical control systems
- Key equipment knowledge would be advantageous – Fanuc, Bosch Weld Control, SCA Sealer systems
Personal skills and attributes required :
- Sound judgment and problem solving capabilities, good planning and organising skills
- Good team player able to build productive working relationships and partnerships
If you fulfil these requirements and would like to apply for this position, please email your CV by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.