IT Consultant – Enterprise Analytics
Vichag is one of UK’s rapidly growing Business consulting companies specialising in providing consulting and business solutions to Industry and public sector enterprises across UK & Europe.
Currently we are looking for TWO experienced techno-functional IT consultants specialised in enterprise analytics and data management.
- To implement, configure and test the enterprise applications analytics.
- To design, develop and test SAP BW/BI/ HANA reporting solution and Queries
- To identify, develop and validate complex business processes.
- To identify, develop and integrate the ERP solution to meet predefined requirements
- To prepare necessary project documentations associated with implementation such as manuals, customer query data, issue logs and their resolution matrix.
- To train end users in specific reporting modules of the ERP applications.
- To ensure system performance and stability by resolving any bugs and issues.
- To deploy effective system monitoring methods and to ensure data integrity and security
- To solve production issues, implement change requests based on best standards
- To perform effectively prototyping of new features.
- To consult users and functional business teams to gather and interpret their business requirements.
- Full life cycle implementation in complex business scenarios
- Experience in building Analytics using proven reporting tools and applications
- Experience in presentation of the data & Visualization with tools such as QlikView / Tableau.
- Strong background in SAP BW/BI Development with good knowledge of BExAnalyser, Extraction and Modeling.
- Experience in implementation of SAP Business Objects
- Good understanding of the business modules in SAP
- Knowledge of ETL process and tools , techniques and experience of integration with non SAP systems and SAP (ECC 6.x)
- Strong ABAP Programming skills along with basic transformations for SAP BW/BI)
- Experience of implementation of SAP FICO, SD, CATS, HR modules
- SAP technical expertise such as knowledge of key SAP tables and structures/building custom tables/developing function modules and BADIs/CMOD Developments
- Experience in Business Explorer tools: BEx Analyser/Query Designer/Web Application Designer/Custom Exits;
- Principles and techniques of system analysis, design and testing
- Translating the requirements into Technical specifications to create state-of-the art business solutions
- Experience in Data modeling and complex transformations
- Implementation of suitable data warehouse solution on different Databases.
- Extensive experience of investigating, analysing and documenting business processes, and defining supporting functional or non-functional requirements and functional designs.
Skill Sets Required
- Proven experience in SAP BI, Business Objects and established reporting applications
- Candidate should be ready to deliver high quality outputs in tight timelines
- Extensive experience of investigating, analysing and documenting business processes, and defining supporting functional or non-functional requirements and functional designs
- Capable to communicate & understand the concerns of Applications and UI and work towards a solution.
- Experience in utilising key Data Warehousing elements using multidimensional architecture
- Experience in Data Collection and Transformations (ETL Process).
- Experience in presentation of the data and Visualisation with tools like QlikView / Tableau.
- Candidate should have excellent communication (written and verbal) and client engagement skills.
- Knowledge in database programming.
- Knowledge of ETL tools such as Informatica.
- Experience in managing Data Driven Frame works
- Experience in OO(Object Oriented) ABAP
- Knowledge of MSBI Stack
- Developing SQL queries
- Exposure to Hadoop
Education Level / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- Masters degree – Preferred.
Travel - Occasionally within UK and abroad
Last date to apply: 20th October 2016.