SELF-EMPLOYED COURIER OWNER DRVER REQUIRED FOR REGULAR WORK
Our Clients are the UK's leading independent same-day Courier Company. They have recently secured some impressive contracts in your area. To maintain their commitment to being there where and when it matters they URGENTLY require owner van drivers in the Liverpool area.
Our Client's NEW contracts requires Small, Short Wheel Base, Long Wheel Base and Extra Long Wheel bans vans for regular Nationwide and ad-hoc deliveries
In return we will offer you;
- Potential Earnings of GBP650.00 + per week
- Regular nationwide work 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Higher mileage rates than competitors
- Weekly payments direct to your account via BACS
- Nationwide 24/7/365 operation
- One DEDICATED control centre with a dedicated Courier Support Team.
- A bespoke tracking app for automated work allocation and POD process.
- The tracking app also gives us full visibility in a live environment increasing your chance of return loads.
To join us you must have:
- Own/Lease a full white panel van that can hold a minimum 1 standard 121 cm (48") x 101cm (40") UK Pallets - OUR CONTRACTS DO NOT ACCEPT CARS.
- Vehicle Insurance: your van must be covered for Courier Use including "the carriage of goods for hire and reward"
- Have a full driving licence, valid for driving in the UK.
- A good command of the English language both verbally and written.
- A CRB check - which we can carry out for you or you can undertake.
- Available to work flexible hours including out of hours and weekends.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude towards the role
Please note that this opportunity is NOT a full time employed position, you will be completing work for Crown Couriers on a subcontract basis.