Sales Executive - Recycling
Sales Executive – Recycling Required!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Executive to join our team in Canning Town. Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Sales Executive key responsibilities:
- Secure profitable long term contracted new business within authorised price matrices.
- Identify and make effective sales calls within the designated market territory.
- Develop new business for quality sorted dry recyclate materials, sourced from commercial and other reputable competitors
- Coordinate and offer the collection and transport of materials from customer to site or through Logistics Departments as appropriate.
- Work towards Company and Group business goals
The ideal Sales Executive:
- Knowledge of the Recyclate market and waste production
- Have and maintain at all times a good understanding of the market influence factors, competitor knowledge
- Strong commercially astute negotiator
- Full Driving Licence
- Proven sales experience
- Knowledge of Waste Legislations
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive a salary of £32,000 - £38,000 basic – OTE £12,000 with a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Sales Executive then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.