Sales Executive -Secure Shredding
Sales Executive – Secure Shredding Required!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Executive to join our team in Canning Town on a 12 months fixed term contract. Working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Sales Executive key responsibilities:
- To generate new business sales within the region.
- Achieve targeted sales performance in the areas set by the business.
- Be proactive in learning technology innovation that could enhance relationships and develop further revenue.
- Maintain accurate customer records through the use of SAP CRM
- To be able to demonstrate ability to create, maintain and develop relationships through a structured and managed customer delivery.
The ideal Sales Executive:
- A good level of commercial expertise including delivery against budget, recognising sales opportunities.
- Knowledge of waste and recycling industry preferred
- Strong commercially astute negotiator
- Minimum one year’s sales experience
- B2B sales to SME’s
- Full Driving Licence
In return for your hard work, you can expect to receive a salary of £30,000 - £33,000 basic – OTE £12,000 plus a range of benefits.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Sales Executive then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.