KS1 and KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant
I am currently recruiting a qualified and experienced Primary Teaching Assistant to work in a large three form entry primary School in Sheffield. This is an immediate start. I am looking for a candidate who is confident and able to support across both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 in all year groups. The candidate must be professional at all times with a high level of professional attitude at all times. Strong classroom and behaviour management is essential for maintaining standards. The role is to support the teacher and also help out on a 1-2-1 basis when needed.
Level 2 or above (Teaching Assistant qual)
Be flexible and has the ability to work across both key stages
Be available to support the school on a regular basis and commit on a short or long term basis.
Treat the assignment as if it were a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom.
Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff.
Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy.
* On site Parking
* Supportive Senior Leadership Team
* Excellent equipment and resources
The ideal candidate:
* Have a positive professional attitude during their time with the school
* Represent the school to a high standard at all times
* Be committed to raising standards
* Work with a team approach but have the ability to use own initiative
* Focus on positivity and respect
* Be focused on team work and become part of the team
* Have initiative in the classroom
* Work with the class teacher to ensure effective learning
* SEN experience is beneficial but not essential
To apply the candidate must have:
* Equivalent Level 2 certificate in Supporting Children in Education
* Experience within KS1 and KS2
* Two referees to cover at least the last 12 months
* An up to date DBS clearance (we can facilitate this process)
* Eligibility to work in the UK
If you are interested in applying for this position please apply through the website, if you would like more information then contact Gemma on 0114 2743765