Year 3/4 Teacher
Would you consider yourself to be an encouraging and motivating teacher?
Would you like to be a part of a small and dedicated school that work hard to ensure they are constantly improving?
Would you like to work with a supportive Headteacher who is committed to ensuring you are set up to succeed?
Interested in working part time, 3 days a week?
If the answer is yes to these questions, I have the perfect role for you!
We're seeking a KS2 teacher to teach a mixed Year 3 and 4 class in the lovely rural village of Essendon, Hatfield. This is a part time job share teaching post from January 2017 and welcomes enthusiastic, confident and dynamic primary teachers. The school is a smaller than average Church of England primary school that hosts less than 150 children ranging from Nursery to Year 6.
- You'll be working alongside a dedicated team of staff who are committed to ensuring that every child achieves their very busy
- Supported and encouraged by a fantastic, hard working and sincere Headteacher
- Great career development opportunities with subject leadership responsibilities available
- Ofsted rated 'Good' school where pupils flourish both academically and socially
- You'll be working in a happy, well managed school where pupils love their school and the behaviour is good
- Working in a caring Christian school with a happy staffroom full of nurturing and positive staff
- Beautiful school settings in a spacious school
Have you got the passion and dedication to ensure that every child you teach reaches their full potential, regardless of background? If so we ask that you are:
- Reliable and reflective who takes pride in looking for ways to further develop
- Enthusiastic about leading a curriculum area
- A team player who will help lead new initiatives throughout the school
- Be confident in planning and preparing high quality lessons
Randstad Education is Hertfordshire County Council's preferred recruitment partner working with schools across Hertfordshire for all their recruitment needs. Randstad Education have over 20 years experience of working in the education sector and look at what our current teachers have to say about us…
"I was very pleased with the support and assistance I received from Randstad staff. They were efficient and professional in their approach to me and I felt valued and rewarded. I am now working in a school that is immensely rewarding and satisfying to work in and I think that this would not have been possible without your help."
If you think this could be for you and would like to discuss opportunities further please do call Hannah on 01582 811 878 or send your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org to book a local registration near you.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.