Female Support Worker Job in East Grinstead - Learning Disabilities
We are seeking experienced female Support Workers to work with several service users who have learning disabilities and live in the local East Grinstead area of West Sussex.
This role is offering a range of day, night and afternoon shifts to be worked regularly.
This is an exciting and varied role working with a group of service users who vary in age and each experience different challenges due to their learning disability. You will be caring for people with a range of learning disabilities from Autism to mild challenging behaviour. You will also play an essential part of helping each individual get the most of out their daily lives.
A conscientious and dedicated approach to personalised care makes an incredible difference to our clients, and that’s exactly what makes you the perfect fit for our team. You will form an integral part of the Newcross team in this varied and rewarding role, delivering person-centred care in accordance with individual care plans that enrich lives.
The benefits of joining Newcross include:
- Up to £12.40/hr paid weekly, including night and weekend enhancements
- Free criminal record (DBS) check for a limited time
- Your own online account area to enter availability, download timesheets and receive payslips
- One-to-one relationship with a dedicated service manager
- Ongoing training and development through our training credits scheme.
In order to be considered for this support worker job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in support worker role
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
- Full driving license and access to a car is desirable but not essential.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.