Healthcare Assistant Job in Caterham - Travel Essential
We have several Healthcare Assistant (HCA) jobs working with clients in and around the Caterham area through our Tunbridge Wells branch.
This is a flexible role offering a range of day, night or weekend shifts and the chance to choose your own rota. You’ll have all the flexibility of agency-style working but in a permanent job with the support of a local line manager.
You will be expected to work with a range of different clients, so travelling to and from client locations is essential. It’s also important that you’re able to travel to the Tunbridge Wells branch for your interview, induction and for ongoing training.
Newcross Healthcare has been providing excellent quality care staff to nursing homes, hospitals and people in their own homes for nearly 20 years. We pride ourselves on employing only the very best, experienced care staff and ensuring our clients receive the highest quality person-centred care.
Benefits of being a Newcross Healthcare Assistant:
- Salary of up to £12.40/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free Criminal record check (DBS) for a limited time only
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced Care Assistants with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
In order to be considered for this Care Assistant Job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care highly preferable.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.