Key Stage 2 Supply Teacher
£90 - £140 per day
Do you hold QTS? Are you seeking a position in Key Stage 2? Are you looking for a role that offers you flexibility and a great work/life balance? If you are dedicated and enthusiastic and think that this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for Key Stage 2 teachers to work within Primary schools in Bath and the surrounding areas on a day to day and short term basis.
-Manage the class in the absence of the class teacher
-Manage behaviour in line with school's behaviour polices
-Tailor approach to meet the needs of each individual child
-Plan and deliver lessons to pupils from different backgrounds and ability levels
Benefits of working for Randstad;
- Enhanced rates of pay with no hidden deductions
- £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us
- Large client network - We are currently working with over 70 schools and n the local area so we can find a school that suits you
- Free access to CPD/Training events such as Team Teach courses which will help you stand out in the current teaching market
- 24/7 on call access so we can ensure you get out to work as soon as possible
- Specialist market knowledge so we can find the right match for you
Please click apply now or alternatively call Lauren Samways in the Bristol office on 0117 929 9882 if interested and you would like more information. DBS, reference and child safety checks applicable.