Stock Controller (Full Time)
Cornish Orchards are a premium cider and soft drink producer based at Westnorth Manor Farm, just outside the picturesque village of Duloe, South East Cornwall.
Due to significant growth over recent years, an opportunity has arisen for a proactive individual with outstanding attention to detail to join our team as a Full Time Stock Controller.
Key duties for the role are as follows:
- Stock Control
- Receipt and issue all stock movements
- Fulfil weekly line stock checks
- Investigate stock discrepancies daily
- Manage stock audit trail - recording and analysing data
- Material Co-ordination
- Ensure all materials are available to fulfil production
- Plan the direct van deliveries throughout Cornwall and Devon
- Schedule all third party deliveries
- Organise export deliveries
- Provide cover and support for Supply Chain and Forecasting team
Key Strengths/Experience Required
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach
- High level of computer ability - especially Excel
- Tenacious and dedicated
- Excellent planner
- Problem solving
This is a perfect role for someone who wants to develop a career in a premium company with quality at its core. We are looking for someone who leaves no stone unturned in getting to the bottom of issues and is always looking for improvements.
You will have to work closely with many different departments so communication and relationship building are skills that are essential in the successful candidate.
Experience in stock management or control is advantageous but not essential. Full training will be given but you will need to have a high level of competency with computers.
If you are looking for a new career in a fast paced, forward looking company, please get in touch - see below for job details and how to apply.
Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), staff account card, pension, sharesave, share incentive scheme, life assurance, discounted gym membership
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 per year (dependent on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday (9am to 5pm)
Closing Date: Monday 31st October
Application details: Please send your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.