Technical Field Service Engineer – Electrical – Metal Worker (AWDO-P2774)
Technical Field Service Engineer that has excellent metal work experience with some electrical wiring automotive knowledge is required by a well-established Company based in Wirral, North West England.
SALARY: up to £25,000 + Benefits
** Full Training Provided **
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates MUST have a commercial van licence and enjoy working out in the field visiting customers.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Technical Field Service Engineer that has excellent metal work experience with some electrical wiring automotive knowledge.
Working as the Technical Field Service Engineer you will fit custom made cabs and canopies to various industrial vehicles.
Your responsibilities as the Technical Field Service Engineer will also involve wiring wipers and heaters into the vehicle, attending customer meetings and supporting the Design Department with either measurements or laser scans for proposed works.
As the Technical Field Service Engineer you will work out in the field, visiting customers on site so you must have excellent customer service skills, with a polite and professional manner.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Travelling to customer sites, arriving on time and in good shape
- Perform customer jobs (fitting, wiring, etc.) independently but according to the Company’s procedures and best practices
- Reporting back to your Manager, Customer Service and Commercial Manager regarding the result of the job including:
- The particulars of the job in terms of successes and failures
- Areas to improve regarding the product and customer experience
- Utilising the Company’s Systems including:
- Job Logic TS scheduling systems
- MS Outlook software
- Following training:
- Working with your Manager to develop and receive a training plan.
- Training includes areas such as technical, communication, IT, H&S, driving, etc.
- Control assets including:
- Keeping all assets clean
- Assessment of additional tools for tools, software and hardware to make you more efficient and effective on sight
- Develop H&S plan, working with the Manufacturing Manager
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Commercial van license
- Excellent hands on metal working skills
- Good degree of electrical know-how for wiring
- Punctual with good manners
- Common sense & customer awareness
- Competent with PC’s, handheld devices and software
- Team player that takes pride in work
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Hard working and flexibility regarding travel and overnight stays
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Engineering, Metal Working, Automotive Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Wirral, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency