Year 4 Teacher - Maths Specialist
Year 4 Primary Teacher - Horley
Maths Leadership Required
Paid to Scale with TLR
Starting January 2017
Are you an experienced KS2 teacher?
Can you lead the Maths department?
Can you work in the Horley area?
Are you available in January 2017 for a full time post?
This school is a friendly and supportive school, situated in Horley, Surrey. It has a brilliant staff retention rate and all members of staff are offered superb career progression opportunities. There is currently a young team and so the school is looking for an experienced teacher with a Maths specialism to offer the younger member of staff support and leadership.
The school are invested in offering the best possible education to there pupils and for this reason are invested in offering a broad curriculum, brilliant extra curricular activities, regular school trips and working towards school awards such as the eco school and healthy school award. This position is only open to experienced teachers and not NQTs.
Do you want to work in a larger than average school that delivers the atmosphere of a close nit village school? Do you dream of the opportunity to join a social team where everyone is treated as equals, respected and nurtured? If you answered yes then this is the school for you!
- On site parking
- Accessible Public transport links
- Full Time Perm Position
- TA support for all classes
- Supportive school team and senior leadership
- Career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.