Marketing and Branch Support Officer, Manchester
Marketing and Branch Support Officer: Our client is a one of the largest and oldest friendly societies in the UK and an opportunity has arisen for a Marketing and Branch Support Officer to join their Branch Development team in Manchester for a 12 month fixed term contract
Our client is currently undergoing exciting new developments in brand management, recruitment, customer relations, digital marketing and partnerships. Their vision is to be the lifestyle membership of choice for the over 50s by helping their members get more out of life with a compelling range of social events, care and financial support, delivered through a thriving national Branch network. There are over 120 Branches nationwide who are supported by a central office in Manchester.
The Role of Marketing and Branch Support Officer
As Marketing and Branch Support Officer you will manage marketing support for Branches, the Active Travel Club and assist the Senior Marketing Co-ordinator in the implementation of strategic marketing initiatives.
• Degree, CIM or CAM qualification in Marketing/Communications
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong and confident communicator
• Excellent copy writing and proof reading skills
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Good organisational, planning and creative skills
• Proactive and self-motivated
• Excel and Microsoft Office skills and experience
• Good understanding of digital marketing
• Ability to work individually and handle self-driven projects efficiently
• Ability to multi-task and operate within a demanding environment
• Full, clean driving licence
• Experience of either a membership, charitable or not for profit organisation
• A good understanding/appreciation of working with volunteers.
For the role of Marketing and Branch Support Officer you will receive:
• Salary of up to £23,500 dependent upon skills and experience
• Working hours of Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday 9am to 4pm.
• There will be occasions where the post holder has to work in the evenings or at weekends.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Charity, support, marketing, branch, officer, not for profit, degree, CIM, CAM,