Warehouse Administrator/ Inventory Clerk (multiple posts)
Based at either our client’s Raunds or Thrapston site the successful applicant will provide administrative support to the warehouse operation, transport, inventory and the Customer.
Warehouse Administrator/ Inventory Clerk - Your Main Focus will be:
• Completing and sending of daily reports to the customer regarding despatch data,position of current orders in the warehouse.
• Liaising with the customer ensuring that order details are correct and ensuring everything is in place to ensure smooth delivery to their clients.
• Arranging deliveries on the transport system and liaising with the Traffic Department and also couriers to ensure delivery dates / times are adhered to.
• Processing and printing picks from the logistics system, checking that all stock is allocated correctly and urgent orders are marked.
• Checking for bookings on orders that require them, passing information back to the customer to obtain booking slots and ensuring that these bookings are arranged correctly.
• Creating job files for customers that require value added services by processing labels and creating job sheets.
• Arranging customer returns back to the warehouse.
• Despatching of orders from the logistics system and preparing delivery paperwork.
• Checking and completing intake paperwork for the warehouse for containers / deliveries due in.
• Ensuring that the files for customer / store requirements are kept fully up to date with any new procedures.
• Resolving customer queries, e.g. sending proof of delivery, despatch notes, reporting stock issues to the warehouse.
• Scheduling of Inbound containers and ensuring all supporting documentation is prepared 24 hours in advance for operation.
Skills and Experience:
He / She will possess the following attributes:-
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Give great attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and multi task.
• Excellent Excel and Word skills.
• Maths & English GCSE (or equivalent).
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Please apply online for this Warehouse Administrator/ Inventory Clerk role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Warehouse Administrator/ Inventory Clerk role and to follow further instructions if applicable.