Customer Services Advisor / Client Services Executive-Part Time
Job Title: Customer Services Advisor
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: £12,909 per annum (£19,860 FTE)
Position: Permanent, Part Time - 26 hours per week
Hours: Monday - Friday 5.30pm - 9.30pm and Sunday 11.30am - 5.30pm
The organisation manages the commercial activities of a range of high quality sport and leisure facilities linked with a leading independent day and boarding school for boys. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team in Abingdon. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering excellent service to all customers by answering telephones, providing customer information, handling transactions, responding to sales enquiries and converting them into sales, dealing with customer complaints and queries, and supporting administrative functions for the service.
- Provide a friendly and professional welcome to all customers and visitors, presenting a positive impression of themselves and the organisation.
- Respond to customer enquiries and provide information about a full range of products, services and promotional campaigns.
- Ensure that every customer booking or sales enquiry is dealt with through the appropriate procedures.
- Ensure that incoming telephone calls are answered in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage and protect customer information in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Effectively handling and being accountable for all types of payment transactions.
- Working as part of a team to ensure the smooth operation of the facility.
- Follow Normal Operating Procedures and Emergency Operating Procedures.
- Meeting the training and development requirements of the job role.
- Working within the job role description at this level, recognising the standards and professional limitations that this provides, referring to appropriate members of staff for guidance and support.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the post's level of responsibility.
Education & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 GSCEs or equivalent
- Experience of cash handling, banking and till reconciliation
- Experience of dealing with routine administration
- Experience of dealing with customers
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to effectively promote and 'sell' the service and Centre
- Ability to deal with customers and their queries and concerns with tact and sensitivity
- Numerate and literate
- IT literate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and deliver a high quality service
- Ability to operate an electronic booking system
- Committed to service excellence (all customers and colleagues)
- Shows integrity
- Team player
- Positive 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent communicator
- Demonstrates, openness and respect in dealing with people
- Flexible approach to tasks and workload
- Efficient and self-motivated
- Calm under pressure
- Personable and approachable
- Professional, honest and open approach
- Experience of dealing with sales
- Experience of working in a similar environment
The organisation is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
To apply for this role please click APPLY and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the Job Pack and Application Form. Please be aware that our Client DOES NOT accept CVs. You must complete an application form to be considered for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer will be considered for this role.