Retail Security Officer
Olympian Security Services are currently seeking SIA Licensed Security Personnel to join our team across Manchester. The successful candidate will receive a salary of £8.13 per hour.
Olympian provides a full range of security and risk management services with a core focus on commercial security, retail security and hospital security sectors. Our commitment to quality, reliability and professionalism is unrivalled, and as a result the majority of our clients are leading corporate organisations.
We only employ the best but offer great working conditions and excellent training and support for our officers. Our training program prepares individuals for working in a retail environment and teaches conflict management and self-defence, combining a friendly reassuring presence with strong security awareness.
We are currently seeking Security Officers in Manchester City Centre for a prestigious retail client.
Duties of the Retail Security Officer include:
- Provide a customer friendly, reassuring, professional security presence
- Provide a visible security contact for customers and staff
- Provide excellent customer service
- Loss prevention
- Deterring anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity
- Writing statements and reports
- Liaising with the Police and store management
Essential Experience of the Retail Security Officer:
- Applicants must hold a valid SIA Door Supervision or Security Guarding licence.
Unfortunately, we are unable to consider applications from non-licence holders.
Retail Security Officer Working Hours:
- Full Time to include weekends
- Part Time available
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Retail Security Officer, you will receive:
- £8.13 per hour
- Travel and subsistence benefit
- Uniform provided
For more information about Olympian Security and available opportunities please visit our website
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Retail Security Officer then please click ‘Apply’ today!