Cover Supervisor required in Leyland
- supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy.
- managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment.
- responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures.
- dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school's policies and procedures.
- collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher.
- reporting back as appropriate using the school's agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
Call Rachael Boaler on 01772 259966 or 07423186662 for further information.