Health & Social Care Teacher
Health & Social Care Teacher - Manchester
£100 - £140 per day
Starting in January 2017
Are you looking to join a school with an Outstanding OFSTED ranking? Are you excited about the opportunity to work with motivated students in a positive learning atmosphere? If so, we want to hear from you!
We're seeking a Health & Social Care teacher for a school in Manchester. The school are looking for an experienced and innovative teacher to join a thriving and successful Science department. They are also happy to receive applications from NQT'S.
- Behaviour from the pupils is considered excellent.
- Exemplary school facilities
- Motivated pupils
- A school that has excellent transport links due to it's central locality
Have you got the passion to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- PGCE certification
- A degree in Health & Social Care or an appropriate related subject
- The ability to teach Science across the age and ability range up to Key Stages 4 & 5.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm, commitment and flexibility
- A commitment to the holistic development of pupils
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and working at a successful school, don't hesitate and apply now!
From there, a member of the Secondary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and explain the next steps.