Home Care Assistants – With Progression Opportunities!
We are a family run home care provider in Southampton looking to recruit Home Care Assistants to join our friendly team. We are currently recruiting Walkers and Drivers in Southampton City Centre, Shirley, Lordshill, Millbrook and Maybush and many more areas across Southampton. No Experience is necessary as a full Induction training is provided.
Why work for us as a Home Care Assistant?
We are a fun company to work for, all the staff getting along and support each other and there are always staff events taking place. We also actively promote from within.
- Fantastic Pay Rate of £9.00-£17.00 per hour 45p per mile mileage
- Full or Part Time Vacancies available
- Walkers or Drivers welcome
- Holiday Pay, Sickness Pay & Mileage
- QCF Level 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care
- End of year bonus
- Christmas club allowing you to save money
- Discounts on high street shopping, restaurants and leisure activities
- Lots of competitions
We make it possible for people who need care or support to maintain their independence in their own home. Do you feel you can make a difference to people’s lives? Could you:
- Build a relationship with an Older Person
- Prepare a meal for them
- Assist them in or out of bed on a morning/evening.
- Assist them to make it to the toilet
- Assisting with washing, dressing and general hygiene.
- Look out for any changes in their care.
Would you like to be a Care Assistant? Would you like to work for an employer where you will feel valued and rewarded and part of a great team? Then we would love to hear from you!
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.