Application Support Specialist
RedEye are growing quickly! We’ve been recognised as 2 star ‘outstanding’ in the 2016 Times Best Companies list and, due to internal promotion and further expansion, are now looking for a talented Application Support Specialist to join our team based in Crewe, Cheshire.
Job Title: Application Support Specialist
Location: Crewe, Cheshire.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £competitive + excellent benefits
Do you want to use a range of technologies, enjoy problem solving and want to progress your tech career where you can really make a difference? Do you want to join a high growth marketing tech company in a fast paced, flexible and social culture?
The Application Support team supports a number of key functions within RedEye and involves working on a variety of web based and database technologies to ensure the ever changing demands of our Blue Chip clients are met.
We operate a horizontal and open management structure and encourage innovation! In 2015 we won Hack Manchester – the first year we entered. We are market leaders, operating in a data driven world. Our cross-channel single customer view is up there with the best.
Application Support Specialist - The role:
- Working to defined and established ITIL aligned processes.
- Embracing DevOps Interaction with numerous other technical teams here at RedEye is actively encouraged including DBA’s, Sysadmins and developers.
- Champion your projects at the Change Advisory Board.
- Involved in service introduction projects.
Application Support Specialist - You will:
- Be able to handle and process large datasets
- Have a desire to learn new technologies.
- Have knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Able to utilise Shell scripting.
- Encouraged to think outside the box and challenge existing processes.
- Innovate, get involved in R&D, attend and support hackathons and network within the industry.
- Use your skills to improve efficiency.
- Work in conjunction with Redeye’s team of highly skilled account managers to ensure the needs of our customers is met.
Application Support Specialist - What we’ll give you in return:
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits including BUPA private health care after probation
- 25 days holiday, your birthday off and a great pension scheme.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- Flexible working.
- Free breakfast!
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some experienced and talented IT professionals.
To submit your CV for this exciting Application Support Specialist opportunity and become a part of our continued success, please click ‘Apply’ now.
This role is based in Crewe, Cheshire and is commutable from: Stoke-on-Trent, Sandbach, Congleton, Winsford, Nantwich, Chester, Wrexham, Northwich, Whitchurch, Macclesfield, Knutsford, Frodsham, Runcorn, Ellesmere Port, Wilmslow, Warrington, Lymm, Widnes, Mold, Oswestry, Stone and Leek.
Application Support Specialist key words: Application Support Analyst, PHP App Support, 3rd Line Support, MS Dynamics, Oracle, SQL, Shell, 2nd Line, DNS, Linux, 1st Line Web Application, Technical Support, Testing Support, Sharepoint, Field Application Solutions, Software Support, IT Support Engineer, Tech Support, App Support.