Registered Nurses - Excellent Career Opportunities!
Are you a Registered Nurse eager to progress and expand your skills within a vibrant organisation?
You will be joining a Nursing and Residential Care Village located close to the Seacroft area of Leeds. You will be working for an organisation with a fantastic ethos who put their residents at the forefront of everything they do. Residents are very much involved in the home and decision making and are encouraged to live as independently as possible.
As a Registered Nurse you will be primarily supporting elderly residents with dementia, physical disability or brain injury, ensuring they remain independent, healthy and able in a welcoming home environment.
What will you need to be a Registered Nurse?
- Have passion and commitment to improve people’s quality of life
- Be a Qualified Nurse (RMN, RGN) with an active PIN
- Previous experience within a similar setting is desirable
Hours & pay rates:
- Staff Nurses - £14.75 per hour
- Care Managers - £19.49 per hour
- £500 welcome bonus after 3-month probationary period
- Full time hours with a mix of days and nights
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with new services and home opening nearby. So if you are interested, then please click on ‘Apply’!