School Data Manager
Have you heard of Randstad Education before? Randstad Education is one of the leading education recruitment agencies within London.
Randstad Education offer competitive rates, and provide outstanding service. But, most importantly we dedicate all of our time and effort in finding the perfect role for each individual.
Our client in Newham is seeking an experienced School Data Manager.
Do you have previous experience within this field? Or do you know someone who does? Randstad Education has a great referral scheme.
If you have the required experience, please apply online now, or please spread the word!
* Be a competent user of SIMS, all modules, and able to set up from scratch:
* Be able to co-ordinate, run and submit the School Census
* Have prior experience of transition from MIS to SIMS
* Able to produce reports which are accurate and presentable to the wider audience
* Have experience of working with Go4Schools and 4Matrix
* Able to run SIMS training sessions for staff and produce log-ins
* Previous experience of working within a school is essential
* Absolutely essential to have advanced SIMS knowledge - candidates without this experience will not be considered
* Excellent PC skills including Outlook, Word, Excel
* Due to the confidential nature of this role, successful candidates must have a current DBS check
* Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* Warm and personable manner
* Ability to demonstrate a high standard of literacy and numeracy
* Able to demonstrate the ability to work confidentially, on their own, and as part of a team
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please apply ONLINE NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you.