Project Manager /Commercial Installations Manager -Construction
Job Title: Commercial Project Manager
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
The Company has three decades of home improvement experience - offering Conservatories, Orangeries, Replacement and new build Windows, Doors and curtain wall facades. They are currently seeking a locally based, Commercial Project Manager to work out of their busy Head office in High Wycombe, managing a number of Commercial Installations teams and sites specialising in window, door and curtain wall fitting. Candidates should be proficient in management and organisational skills and have a contractual background. Industry experience would be preferred.
This position is full time, carries 22 days annual holiday excluding Bank Holidays and will offer a negotiable salary relevant to experience and a Company van.
- Encourage a high level of performance in self and others.
- Provide a positive and innovative atmosphere and encourage people to achieve the task in hand.
- Develop trust in people and be willing to smooth relationships and advise and assist others.
- Influence and persuade others to give their best and willingly praise those who do well.
- Enjoy the challenge of problem solving and come up with well thought through practical solutions.
- Be disciplined in developing organisational systems, procedures, rules and norms.
- Adopt an accommodating and helpful manner, debate, agree and where necessary accept the objectives set by others and work within agreed parameters in order to ensuring tasks are complete.
- Be proactive and energetic in the work situation, seeking to get things done and at the same time deal with a variety of tasks.
- Health & Safety Training to Management level
- CSCS card holder
- SMSTS Qualified
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised and as a part of a team
- A strong people Manager with excellent communication skills and influencing skills
- A strong customer focus both for internal and external customers
- A positive can do attitude
- Intermediate experience and knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Contractual and Health and Safety knowledge
The Job Profile indicates that the job holder will be involved in a technical or specialist area, where knowledge, experience and education are important factors. The Job Profile emphasises the importance of meeting and influencing people, maintaining goodwill, creating good impressions and conveying ideas in a logical and systematic manner.
The person fulfilling this function should be a good communicator, positive, enthusiastic and outgoing, but able to work within procedures on job aspects which may deal with facts, standards and quality. Activity, flexibility, pace and an accommodating, helpful approach may also be requirements of this job
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover letter for this role.
They are an equal opportunities organisation.
Candidates with experience of; Site Team Leader, Installations Manager, Project Supervisor, Site Manager, Project Controller, Installations Project Manager, Construction Team Leader, Installations Controller, Operations Team Leader, Project Manager, will also be considered for this role.