Xamarin Mobile Developer
Xamarin Mobile Developer
Location: South West London – Putney (SW15)
Salary: £30k - £60k depending upon experience
We are recruiting for Junior and Senior positions
A rapidly expanding international software company has a superb opportunity for both junior and senior Xamarin Mobile Developers, working on a project with an excellent mentor and other exceptional developers, to implement strategic online / offline cross platform mobile solutions primarily utilising Xamarin technologies.
- Programming new or existing mobile application for iOS/Android/Windows devices
using Xamarin Forms or Xamarin
- Producing robust, tested and well documented code
- Assisting in project and application design
- Working with QA and testing teams
- Helping the Support team to troubleshoot difficult support cases
The roles would be ideally suited to both junior mobile developers, with preferably 1+ year experience (junior) and also more accomplished (senior) Xamarin developers with at least 2+ years Xamarin or solid mobile experience, developing complex mobile applications with native iOS or Android. Candidates must either have experience as either a Xamarin Mobile Developer or the capability to step up into the role of Xamarin Mobile Developer. It is essential that candidates are proactive, self-sufficient, and professional with excellent communication skills and are delivery and end user / customer focused.
- Motivated, proactive, professional, with a passion for mobile, who is an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm for exploring new ideas & the ability to learn quickly
- End user, customer & delivery focussed
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and perform well under pressure
- A desire to learn and to seek continuous improvement
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Good analytical and problem determination skills
- App development skills
- Xamarin / solid mobile experience
- Xamarin Forms
- Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS
- Sound knowledge of XAML, C# and .NET; including UWP
- A good understanding of OO design, algorithms, design patterns (incl. MVVM) and programming skills
- Confident in dealing with APIs and utilising REST / JSON interfaces
- Sound knowledge of device data storage and security; SQLite, contracts, serialisation, encryption
- Appstore, Google Play, Windows Store procedures
- Experience with unit testing and component Mocking
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established, experienced, dynamic and evolving team for organised, flexible and enthusiastic developers, seeking a challenging, but rewarding role.
Only candidates with a valid UK residency / work permit will be considered at this time
No recruitment agencies – thank you.