SEN Teacher Assistant
Are you looking to join a school with pupils who have a wide range of needs including profound and complex learning difficulties?
Would you like to make a difference to students with complex and challenging special needs ?
You will be joining a team that works hard to make sure that the high expectations they have for pupils and staff, are met and that each pupil's individual skills and talents are developed and rewarded.
- The opportunity to work with some of the most diverse and complex special needs.
- The chance to have a real impact on the lives of students with varying special educational needs
- The support of skilled experienced and committed teams of colleagues from a range of professional backgrounds.
- Support in obtaining relevant training essential for the role.
- Provide a positive role model for the young people, presenting oneself in a highly professional manner
- Promote and maintain an ethos of disciplined behaviour to ensure effective learning
In order for you to apply you should have:
- Experience of working with young people with a range of complex needs is highly desirable
- Relevant and recent employment references
- Self-motivation and personal drive to complete tasks to required timescales and quality standards.
- Being Team Teached trained is desirable but not essential
If you are looking for a school that will provide you with opportunities to immerse yourself within the school holistically then please apply below.