Business Analyst - Agile - Maidenhead - up to £400 per day
Business Analyst - Agile - Maidenhead - up to £400 per day - 6 months
Global technology client, based in Maidenhead urgently requires a strong Business Analyst to join the business on a contract basis.
In the role you will, be providing analysis expertise, producing business requirements, identifying system impacts and defining appropriate solutions across the company's technical estate, both product related and for internal systems.
* Responsible for the successful execution of business process and product change
* Work with development teams, product owners and stakeholders to define product backlogs and acceptance criteria
* Work across teams with developers and third-parties to ensure that deliverables meet project objectives and are realistically estimated
*Third-party management, both project and operational
*Investigate operational requirements and problems, seeking effective solutions through improvements in technology components and business processes
*Gather business requirements; Lead and facilitate workshops
*Define key performance indicators, functional and quality, for the systems
*Assist Operations and provide early-life support and ad-hoc training for new systems as necessary
Essential Skills & experience:
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in Business Analysis and
* Demonstrable experience of structured analysis, process modelling and problem solving skills
* Experience of agile business analysis techniques such as user stories and an understanding of online product development is essential
* An understanding of change management
* Experience with data analysis and business information reporting - specifically BI Tools would be advantageous
* Experience of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, specifically CRM functionality within Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 is highly desirable
* Knowledge of working across various areas/business unit such as Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Billing, and Support
* Solid experience in workflows, data mapping, analysis, and problem-solving skills
* Solid experience delivering User-Interface solutions
* Experience of one or more Agile frameworks (preferably Scrum)
* Any exposure to any of the following may be beneficial: Automotive (Parts or servicing)
This is an extremely urgent role and the client is looking to interview suitable candidates asap.
Initial six month contract, free parking on site. Max day rate £400 per day.