RGN Registered General Nurse
Registered General Nurses
A young male client with a high level spinal cord injury requires Registered General Nurses to join his care team.
You will be responsible for delivering direct patient care and interventions which will be based on a daily clinical assessment of the client’s health needs.
The role requires Nurses who are happy working in a team, who are committed to providing excellent quality of care based on clinical evidence and who can proactively manage the client’s changing care needs with the support of the senior clinical team.
Previous knowledge and experience working with PEG/tracheostomies/ventilators could be an advantage however full condition specific training will be provided by qualified nurse trainers.
Candidates are required to have the following clinical experience:
• Complex patient assessment and management
• A good, sound knowledge of diabetes
• Tracheostomy management, suctioning and ventilation
• Good communication skills- ability to liaise with the multi-disciplinary team on a regular basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration, dispensing and storage of medication according to NMC code of Administration of Medication
Type of work available: 12hour shifts days & nights for full/part-time with contracts offered.
Pay Rates: £28 per hour
Candidates must be comfortable to work in an environment with pets.
All candidates must submit a curriculum vitae to be considered for this position.
All candidates need to have NMC pin and the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
All candidates must have a clean valid driving licence.