Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor - Bournemouth
Salary of £16,500 - rising to £17,000 after probation
Start Date: ASAP
Due to our recent success and company growth plans we are now looking to recruit a number of Customer Service Advisors to join our team at our head office based in Bournemouth town centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers job satisfaction and security.
The successful Customer Service Advisor candidate will provide excellent service and first line support to customers. You will ensure that customers are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner, as well as maintaining accuracy and providing customers with the information that they require.
Customer Service Advisor main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing first line support for customers - both on email and on the phone
- Creating rapport with customers, ensuring an open, honest and transparent service is maintained
- Ensuring that all data protection and confidentiality requirements are adhered to
- Maintaining ongoing targets and KPIs
- Taking part in ongoing training and development in order to attain and maintain the highest competency levels
- First line handling of complaints, supported by the Escalations Team
- Undertaking delegated tasks by Customer Services Team Leader
You will need:
- Demonstrable customer service experience
- To be a confident communicator - both written and verbal
- To be patient, calm, and professional
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to think on your feet and prioritise tasks
- Previous experience of Microsoft Office tools such as Word and Excel
Who We Are:
iSupply Energy operates as an energy supplier in the UK market. Through a combination of passionate leadership, proud staff and innovative system technology, we have created a fresh approach to how energy is supplied in the UK. As a result we have gone from strength to strength to achieve sustainable success. More importantly we have created a model which is easily scalable as we continue our rapid expansion. Put simply our primary objective has been to achieve sustainable profitability whilst never deviating from our core passion. This passion has always been and will always continue to be, to provide our customers with cheaper, simple energy tariffs which don't compromise on quality and which provide a very real way of helping reduce monthly energy bills.
What we offer:
- Salary of £16,500 - rising to £17,000 after probation
- Shifts of Monday - Thursday 9 - 5.30 and Friday 9 - 5
- Exceptional Development Opportunities
- Fantastic working environment in offices with sea views in central Bournemouth
- 30 days' holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Contribution Plan
- Salary Sacrifice Parking option
- Free hot and cold drinks, and fruit bowls replenished daily
For our Customer Support Advisor role, we have chosen a really straightforward 2 step interview process.
The first stage is a simple video interview. It's a few really simple questions about you and your experience - and the questions are a maximum of 1 - 2 minutes each. From clicking the link to clicking submit, it should take you no more than 10 - 15 minutes.
This has replaced the telephone interview stage previously used, as it gives YOU as a candidate the freedom to answer the questions whenever and wherever you want to, totally at your leisure. For us, it brings your skills and attributes alive, really gives you the opportunity to demonstrate why you're ideal for the job, and a chance for us to see those communication skills in 'real-time'.
Once we have received the application, we will view them and benchmark them against our scoring criteria. If you pass this stage, we'll be straight on the phone to bring you in for a face to face interview, and then hopefully make you an offer!
We are expecting a high volume of applications for these Customer Service Advisor vacancies so apply today for the chance of an early interview!