Customer Service Advisor
Do you have previous experience of dealing with customers? Are you looking for a role that will develop your career in a contact centre environment?
TSYS Managed Services are currently recruiting for Full Time Customer Service Advisor vacancies in our existing teams in Coventry on a permanent basis. We are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, with immediate start dates available.
Customer Service Advisor key responsibilities:
- Processing debit card payments
- Providing assistance with balance requests, password set up and all general customer requests for information concerning the product
- Dealing with all complaints in accordance with the internal complaints procedure
- Logging any resolved complaints or escalating and unresolved complaints
- Escalating any potential problems and feedback from customers to the management team
- Resolution of non-technical queries
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will:
- Have previous experience of working in a customer service role
- Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be competent using a PC/keyboard
- Be enthusiastic and flexible with the ability to work as part of a team
Customer Service Advisor benefits:
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Health Shield Cash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our Customer Service Advisor!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.