Japspeed has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join the team in Lancashire. This is a full time and permanent vacancy and the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary which is negotiable DOE.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a young and vibrant; rapidly expanding e-commerce Company. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a wide range of responsibilities as well as the benefits that come with it.
In short the ideal Sales Manager candidate will hit the ground running, taking full responsibility for maximising revenue across our group of eBay and Amazon stores. You will have first-hand experience in optimising product listings as well as proposing enticing promotions with the aim of maximising turnover from all sales outlets.
Reporting directly to senior management; it goes without saying you will be a confident salesperson but you will also have strong IT skills with a focus on MS Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
The Sales Manager Role:
- Lead and manage both acquisition and customer retention strategies to deliver on-going, regular sales and increase average order value.
- Dealing with discrepancies.
- Working alongside the sales team to deliver customer service second to none.
- Adhere to existing outlined daily schedule and protocols while offering suggestions for improvement – a keen eye for detail is a must.
- Provide support to colleagues from all departments as required.
- Create monthly reports from each sales platform and identify areas for improvement; striving for growth across all outlets.
- Price awareness to maximise revenue and monitor GP on sales.
- Communicate with the marketing department to organise cross-promotion and drive sales on all platforms.
- Communicate with the purchasing department regarding regular stock deliveries.
- Manage and take responsibility for returns, working to identify and rectify any recurring issues.
- Monitor competitor activity to ensure web offer and experience is in line with customer expectations.
- Product data management - ensure that all product data is displayed correctly including images, descriptions, product detail and prices.
The Sales Manager Candidate:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- An enthusiastic and motivational people person, able to encourage and drive commitment from colleagues.
- Strong analytical skills to identify patterns and causes for frequently returned product lines as well as identify strong selling products.
- Ability to identify potential for cross-promotion and deal creation to maximise exposure.
- Strong IT and literary skills to enhance product listings and drive customer engagement with our products.
- Full hands-on experience of eBay, Amazon and Magento dashboards.
- Experience with stock management systems, (preferably Orderwise).
- A dependable team player with strong self-motivation alongside a calm and confident manner.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and an ability to perform under pressure.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar e-commerce role.
- Assist in developing a strategy for all trafficked channels including SEO, PPC, Social Media and retargeting alongside experience of tracking systems eg. Google Analytics.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. No two days are ever the same with us but you will enjoy a fun and relaxed atmosphere at work. Working hours are 8:30am - 5:30pm.
If you feel that you meet the criteria to be our Sales Manager then please click ‘Apply’ now.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
Key Words: Multi-Channel / E-Commerce / Ebay / Amazon / Digital Marketing / Sales Manager