Do you have experience working with challenging pupils and enjoy the day to day challanges that come with that? A Sheffield Secondary school needs a Geography Teacher from October 2016!
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide
- a fixed term contract October 2016- July 2017
- pay between £22,023 to £32,831 depending upon experience
- Opportunities to orgaise and plan trips for the students
- free parking
The role requires that you..
- Ensure consistency in teaching and student progression during the academic year
- Teach lessons in accordance to the school policy
- Develop relationships with pupils and staff
- Teach Geography to KS3 and 4
- Have experience of teaching History to KS3 (desirable not essential)
To discuss this in more detail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01142743765.
This could be the next exciting step in your teaching career? following a telephone conversation you will be invited in to our Sheffield city centre office to discuss the role in more detail.