Gymnastics Coach (Relief)
Rate of Pay: £9.12 - £10.33 per hour (dependant on qualifications)
- To proactively promote and deliver gymnastics programmes across North Ayrshire
- Preparation of sports session plans
- Accurate reporting and maintenance of class registers
- Ensure welfare of all participants at all times.
You must have
- Gymnastics qualification (level 1 minimum)
- First Aid Certificate
- Experience working with Pre-5 children is desirable
K:A Leisure application forms are available at www.kaleisure.com/vacancies
Regulated Work with Children/Protected Adults:
Where work is considered regulated work with children and/or protected adults, it is an offence to apply if you are barred from working with children and/or protected adults. Dependent on the classification of post, preferred candidates will be required to join either the PVG Scheme, undergo a PVG Scheme Update check or complete a Police Check Scotland form prior to a formal offer of employment being made by KA Leisure.
PLEASE NOTE: Successful candidates will meet the cost of the relevant PVG/Police Scotland check; this will be deducted from salary following commencement of employment with the Company.
For further information on the PVG scheme, please visit www.disclosurescotland.co.uk