Who We Are and What We Do
Fish4jobs is the flagship online job board of the Trinity Mirror Group, one of Europe’s largest multimedia publishing houses. The board is used by thousands of businesses across the UK in order to advertise their job vacancies and recruit staff. Our job is to speak to these advertisers, gain an understanding of their needs, and recommend the best way for them to fill their vacant positions.
Due to the expansion of our recruitment advertising department, we are looking for new people to join our successful sales team in Oldham.
What We Need From You
We are looking for people who:
- Can source and generate new leads, develop relationships and ultimately sell the benefits of working with Fish4Jobs to prospective clients.
- Will develop their own pipeline and use our in house CRM system, Salesforce, to record activity, nurturing and developing potential business.
- Are educated to degree level, or have a track record of success in B2B sales.
- Have the ability to motivate themselves, possessing the self-discipline to work towards achieving their sales targets and KPIs.
- Possess strong communication skills and the have ability to easily develop relationships with people.
What We Can Offer You
In return for your hard work and dedication to achieving both sales and developmental goals, we will provide you with ongoing support and training, allowing you to hone your skills and create a career for yourself as a sales professional.
Although we train you from the word go, we do not treat the position as an apprenticeship, and pay you a competitive salary of £19,000 from day one, with an increase on this once you have completed your probation period. In addition, you will have the potential to earn a commission of £8,000 each year, starting as a reward for hard work while we train you, and transitioning into results-based pay as you improve.
The scale of our organisation means that career progression and income growth is rapid for successful salespeople. Two of our newest team members have enjoyed recent promotions and are now engaging with senior recruiters across the industry. For those with management aspirations, we have an active history of internal progression within our current management team.
Our atmosphere is one of positivity. While you have targets to achieve, we understand that there is a lot of learning to undertake in a new role. We will train, help and direct you every step of the way, while giving you the responsibility to manage your own time and work load as you develop.
If you are eager to develop a successful career in advertising telesales and want to join a team where full training and support are offered, combined with a generous bonus scheme and basic salary, then please apply now; we would love to hear from you.