Graduate Telesales Executive
Are you a recent graduate with a strong work ethic and a desire to develop a career for yourself?
Would you like to work for a business where you receive constant support, training and development while you learn skills that help you both at work and in life, get paid a generous basic salary and earn commission for any success you have?
If you are a new graduate looking for a career where you can challenge yourself while gaining a fantastic skill set and earning good money, you should apply to work in telesales for the Fish4jobs team in Manchester.
What We Can Offer You
- An entry level role into the UK’s largest publisher, Trinity Mirror, owners of the Daily Mirror and 100’s of regional News brands, including the Manchester Evening News, Birmingham Mail and Liverpool Echo to name a few.
- Learn the skill of consultative selling with ongoing support and training from some of the UK’s best and most experienced sales professionals
- Starting salary of £19,000. Rises to £21,000 upon completion of probation
- Opportunity to earn £8,000 per year in commission, starting as a reward for effort before becoming results-based
- Progression for those who succeed; we have an active history of internal promotion
- A great atmosphere where you are given the freedom to manage your own workload
What We Need From You
We are looking for people who are educated to degree level, possessing good communication skills, a strong work ethic, the desire to constantly better themselves, and who have the determination to succeed.
In the role you will be responsible for finding companies who are recruiting for staff and contacting them. Speaking with senior decision makers within these businesses, your task is as simple as having a conversation with them about their current recruitment to discover any problems they are having, and present Fish4jobs as an option that can help them, recording details of these conversations in our Customer Relationship Management system, Salesforce.
If you are eager to develop a successful career in sales and want to join a great team where full training and support are offered, combined with a generous bonus scheme and basic salary, then please apply now; we would love to hear from you.