City College Plymouth
About City College Plymouth
We can offer you:
- 100s of courses to choose from
- tutors that have real experience in the industry they’re teaching
- nationally recognised qualifications
- hands-on experience
- great facilities, from our multi-million-pound Regional Centre of Excellence for STEM, to a day spa and restaurant
- help with funding
- the support you need, from childcare to careers advice
- and a lot more …
We work with employers to make sure you get the skills, knowledge and training you need to succeed in your chosen career. From hospitality and catering, to performing arts, we can help make your dream a reality.
- number of full-time students – 4,486
- number of part-time students – 14,033
- total number of students – 18,619 (including 869 higher education students and 204 non-EU international students)
- number of apprentices – 1,188 (including sub-contracted apprentices)
- number of employees – 821
- annual College Group turnover – £36m
- 10% of Plymouth’s population trained every year
- direct contribution to the economy – £53m, indirect – £61m
7 jobs with City College Plymouth
Legal Officer required...
College Information Advisor required...
Signer / Communicator
Communications & PR Assistant Required..
Lecturer in Automotive Technologies Required...
Technician in Plastering Required...
Learning Support Assistant (Skills Development) required...