Web Developer CV Template
If you’re looking to apply for a range of web developer roles, we can help get your CV into shape with our web developer CV template. Simply download our template and follow the examples provided.
Web developers are responsible for meeting with clients and understanding requirements, designing sample pages for clients, liaising with agents and researching current web and programme design trends.
If you need help with the basic tenets of CV writing, be sure to check out our how-to.
Web Developer CV Template
A highly experienced and creative web developer with seven years’ experience in a variety of exciting projects. A level head and rational approach to problem solving combined with a passion for innovative and fresh ideas has led to a portfolio of impressive website solutions. Technically competent and industry aware means that each project is undertaken with the most up-to-date and relevant programming foundations available. A strong communicator with the ability to convey ideas clearly with an emphasis on client satisfaction.
- Experience with design pattern, frameworks and architecture
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with object-oriented software development methodologies
- Integrating new technologies into web properties
Senior Web Developer – Semetrical, London
(November 2013 – Present)
Leading a small team on a variety of development projects and delivering solutions to meet and exceed clients’ briefs.
- Being first point of call for new and current clients
- Outlining and presenting specifications for all web based requirements
- Hands on development of all projects from genesis to delivery
- Mentoring team members in development and technical progression
- Writing multiple code and script and ensuring cross browser compliance
- Liaising with SEO developers to ensure all websites contained specific keyword
- Trouble shooting and problem solving
- Monitoring the overall progression of department and staff
Web Developer – Arthouse Web Hub, London
(March 2010 – November 2013)
- Maintaining performance of existing client websites
- Suggesting improvements on design and functionality
- Diagnosing and rectifying performance issues
- Maintaining continuity throughout all websites both technically and creatively
- Providing aftercare support for clients on assessing the performance of their sites
Trainee Web Developer – Hotrocks Web Design Agency , London
(August 2007 – March 2010)
- Working alongside SEO developer to maximise websites’ search engine performance
- Optimising websites for all multimedia platforms
- Developing web code
- Auditing websites and reporting any performance issues to Senior developers
University of Brighton
(2004 – 2006)
BSc (Hons) in Computing and Business
Ipswich Sixth Form College
(2001 – 2003)
A Level Information Technology (A) English (C) Maths (C)
Ipswich Secondary School
(1999 – 2001)
9 GCSEs C grade and above (including Maths and English)
References available on request
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.