Software Developer CV Template
If you’re looking to apply for a range of software developer roles, we can help get your CV ready with our software developer CV template. Simply download our template and follow the examples provided.
As a software developer the key roles include (but are not limited to), designing, installing, testing and maintaining different software systems. The programmes that are created are most likely to help businesses to be more efficient and provide a better service. Software developers also analyse, research and consult clients.
A newly graduated software developer will begin from £18,000 which would increase up to £50,000 as experience develops as well.
If you also need to go over the basics of CV writing, be sure to check out our handy how to write a CV guide.
Software Developer CV Template
A highly focused software developer with seven years’ experience in a variety of development and engineering positions. Organised, methodical and a keen eye for detail results in solid coding and trustworthy software programmes. Understanding client requirements and communicating the progress of projects are core values in achieving long lasting business relationships.
- Broad development knowledge, including Apache, Linux, SQL databases and Linux
- Industry aware and technically up to speed with current software development tools
- Strong analytical skills and level headed problem solver
- Strong C and C+ in an object orientated environment
- Experienced in multi-threading in a Windows environment
Software Developer – Semetrical, London
(November 2013 – Present)
Leading a small team on a variety of development projects and delivering solutions to meet and exceed clients’ briefs.
- Being first point of call for new and current clients and assessing software requirements
- Analysing and debugging code
- Maintaining the stability of all live systems
- Design and develop multi-threaded C+ windows applications
- Outlining and presenting specifications for all software requirements
- Hands on development of all projects from genesis to delivery
- Mentoring team members in development and technical progression
- Writing multiple code and script and ensuring cross browser compliance
- Trouble shooting and problem solving
Web Developer – Arthouse Web Hub, London
(March 2010 – November 2013)
- Maintaining performance of existing client websites
- Suggesting improvements on design and functionality
- Diagnosing and rectifying performance issues
- Maintaining continuity throughout all websites both technically and creatively
- Providing aftercare support for clients on assessing the performance of their sites
Trainee Web Developer – Hotrocks Web Design Agency, London
(August 2007 – March 2010)
- Working alongside the senior web developer to deliver optimum performance of clients’ websites
- Preparing presentations and keeping clients up to speed with the development process
- Developing web code
- Auditing websites and reporting any performance issues to senior developers
University of Brighton
(2004 – 2006)
BSc (Hons) in Computer Science
Ipswich Sixth Form College
(2001 – 2003)
A Level Information Technology (A) English (C) Maths (C)
Ipswich Secondary School
(1999 – 2001)
9 GCSEs C grade and above (including Maths and English) ool
References available on request
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require references from any of my previous employers.