Engineering CV Template
We’ve created an engineering CV template to help you get started with your job applications for engineering roles.
If you’re still not sure where to start, you can go to Fish4jobs and create a CV online using our simple tool. We’ll take you through step-by-step; it couldn’t be simpler.
Current Permanent Address
Mobile number, Landline number
I’m an adaptable and innovative qualified Mechanical Engineer with over 10 years experiences creating cost efficient designs.
I’m looking to develop my expertise in new concept development, simulation and validation within a forward thinking company based in WA.
- Autodesk Architectural
- 3D Studio Max
- MS Office
- Microsoft Project
- City & Guilds Mechanical Engineering
- ISO and Safety Compliance
- Institute of Mechanical Engineers
University of Warwick, 2004 – 2007
BSc (Hons) Mechanical Engineering and Computer Aided Design (2:1)
Electronics Ltd, Aug 2012 – Present
Mechanical Design Engineer
- Doubled life of liquid hydrogen in vehicle-mounted tanks in collaboration with Chemical Engineers during design of hydrogen re-uptake and sublimation reclamation system.
- Conceived, designed and prototyped a lightweight Infinitely Variable Transmission (IVT) for use with hydrogen fuel cell engines, resulting in a 6% increase in fuel efficiency.
- Played an integral role in patent-pending electric motorcycle concept combining IVT with regenerative braking.
XYZ Engineers, Aug 2010 – Aug 2012
- Developed low-weight, low friction piston assembly for air pressure vehicle, increasing top speed of prototype by 110% with no decrease in range.
- Enabled 11% increase in output across three product lines by designing, testing and rolling out faster robot-arm assembly.
- Contributed to development of new belting system for a flagship project, leading to 3% friction decrease during high RPM operations.
Sportex Ltd, May 2009 – Aug 2010
Trainee Mechanical Engineer
- Offered major contributions to three-year line overhaul plan, submitting multiple schematics for peer review and validation. The concepts were accepted and integrated into the final rollout.
References are available on request.